Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm almost halfway there!

One of my friends that did the 3 Day walk a couple of years ago told me that the fund raising would be the hardest thing I had to do. I remember thinking... "Um, I think the whole walking 60 miles in 3 days thing might be harder!" I now have an idea what she meant though. This whole $2300 cloud is hanging over my head. I have some time to raise it all, but it's the first thing I think about when someone mentions me doing the walk. I just want to get the minimum raised and put it behind me. If I can go over and above that once I hit the minimum then great. But lets just get to that minimum mark already! haha!

So...if you're one of my friends expect to be asked. If you're one of my good friends expect to be asked probably more then once. I'm the first to support my friends when they do something like this, so I hope my friends return the favor! This is a good cause people... help a sista out ;)

Click here to donate :) http://www.the3day.org/goto/chrystyna

No comments:

Post a Comment