Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wowzers!

I'm doing this. Actually doing this! I've talked about doing the 3 Day walk for years, but have never actually hit the register button. There was no turning back this year. I was fresh out of excuses! The only excuse I really had was that I didn't know if I could raise $2300! I would never know if I didn't try though. So... here I sit blogging about the start of my 3 Day adventure. I have a lot to do. Money to raise. Training to start. Support system to get in place. I can do this though. I WILL DO THIS! I think it's going to be one of the most challenging things I have to do, but I'm strong. I think that's one thing everyone would say about me. I'm a fighter. Strong as hell. Nothing will stand in my way if I set my mind to something.

Join me on my adventure! I hope to do some fun things to raise money :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment