Thursday, March 18, 2010

Calling all Chera fans!

Anyone who knows me knows that Chera has been taking Mackenzie's pictures since she was 1 month old. I adore her! She captures my sweet girls personality every single time without fail. If you've never seen any of our pictures and you'd like to see her style just let me know. I'll link you to plenty! haha!

Chera (http://chera25.com/) has donated a mini session along with 5 edited images to one lucky winner! How cool is that?!?! All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is donate at least $5 to my Susan G Komen 3 Day fund! For every $5 you donate you will get 1 entry in the drawing.

Comment here once you've donated and I'll add you to the drawing :) Good luck everyone and thank you so much for your support! It means more then you know.

Click here to donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment